my favorite place 💕

         my favorite place is Sigiriya. actually, I visited Sigiriya during my last vacation.my family members and friends had attended to it. It is a beautiful place in Sri Lanka and also it is ahistorical kingdom. the place is located in the heart of the island between the town of Dambulla and Harbaana on massive rocky 370 meters above sea level. King Kashyapa had built this kingdom. Many local and florigen people come to this kingdom. we could enter to this kingdom through lion's gate. we saw many ruins and also, we saw water garden frescoes and graffitist. several ponds are located in the top of Sigiriya water for this water gardens come from the underground pipes system this system is also active in rain season. ancient people have used a good technology.in the wall peoples who visited Sigiriya wrote thousands of poems to describe their experience. those are describing the beauty of the drawings. These poems wrote in ancient language in Sri Lanka. UNESCO has named it is a world heritage.



💕
💕

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My country