trip I went


               💕I visited Badulla during my last vacation . My family members and friends had attended to it.Actually it's a beautiful city .We went to our van.on our way we sang songs and had a  jolly time in the van.We reached badulla at about 10.30 a.m . First, we went to the Diyaluma Waterfall.Then we reached Adisham bangalow.actually it's a very beautiful and calm  place.it's a beautiful stone bungalow.It's one of most popular tourist attractions in country.The bunglalow and the garden add real beauty and some classical nature.I think this is the one of beautiful bungalow in sri lanka.after that  we visited Nine arch brige and Demodara station.We tooks many photographs.it was and unforgetable trip. 💕







💕💕



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My country